• Do members of staff need to have business use on their motor policy?

    Staff who regularly use their vehicles on school business should ensure they have business use added to their own personal motor policies.  However, Academy Cover can provide ‘Occasional Business Use’ cover included in the full package which does provide fully comprehensive motor cover for those staff who are not regular business users or who are required to use their vehicle at short notice, such as transporting children to hospital or an urgent home visit.

  • Does the off-site (travel) cover allow for non educational trips and trips abroad?

    Included in the price of our off-site (travel) cover are non educational and residential trips at home or abroad to most worldwide locations.  This includes winter sports and our partners Chubb offer a range of useful tools on their website to assist in trip planning to ensure the safety of all those involved.

  • .